Ohm Walsh Micro Talls: who's actually heard 'em?

Hi,

I'd love to hear the impressions of people who've actually spent some time with these speakers to share their sense of their plusses and minuses. Mapman here on Audiogon is a big fan, and has shared lots on them, but I'm wondering who else might be familiar with them.
rebbi
Mapman:"changes to input might address that."

My thought exactly. Wyred4sound DAC 2DSDse is on order.

Also, D-sonics now have been running over over 60 hrs. I'll check for sq in a few more hrs.
Just spent 2 hrs listening after 66 hrs break-in. Not much better. Looking forward to new DAC.
Coot, the PS Audio Power Plant Premier's maxium output is 1500W, make sure you are pluging the D-Sonic amps directly into a wall outlet. By the way, for break-in purposes the D-Sonic amps only need to be plugged in and turned on 24/7, no real need to play music for break-in.
Good point by Tobe. Not usually a good idea to plug high power amplifiers into anything other than the wall outlet. External power conditioners usually become a bottleneck for optimal amp performance in that they cannot deliver the power and current needed. Those that can will be quite large and heavy and expensive to boot and better results may or may not result still.