Ohm Walsh Micro Talls: who's actually heard 'em?

Hi,

I'd love to hear the impressions of people who've actually spent some time with these speakers to share their sense of their plusses and minuses. Mapman here on Audiogon is a big fan, and has shared lots on them, but I'm wondering who else might be familiar with them.
rebbi
John Strohbeen and associates made a great showing at the New York Audio Show over this past weekend.  They had a pair of 2000s (the ones I have owned since 2009), powered by an Outlaw Audio 2160 receiver, fed by an older Oppo universal player and a Blue Sound Node 2.  The speakers were heavily toed-in due to the bright nature of the room.  The sound was excellent, rivalling many more expensive rooms at the show.  There were a lot of show-goers who sat quietly(!) for extended listening, and one guy who went through a whole bunch of CDs he'd brought along.  People were clearly impressed by the wall of sound, extention at both ends of the frequency range, and excellent detail retreival coming from the diminutive 2000s.  Just to compare, one system which I admit I did prefer to the Ohm system was the Electrocompaniet system (a brand I have always admired), which was easily north of $50,000, probably north of $75,000.  But the 2000s gave about 80% of what the Electrocompaniet system did, at a total cost (excluding wires) of about $4500.  Fantastic!  I hope Ohm gets some good press out of this.  I saw at least one audio journalist there, Steve Guttenberg, so, let's hope.
I've read some similar positive comments on the OHM setup at the NY show  on some other recent threads here.

Yes I have always liked Electrocompaniet gear that I have heard.   My phono step up transformer is an older Electrocompaniet unit that my dealer sold me used for a good price to help mate my Denon DL103R cart to my ARC sp16 pre-amp when I bought that from him.
Bondman,

I can't believe you're talking about an audiophile haven in River Vale, NJ!!  I grew up in River Vale, a little more than a stone's throw from the NY State border.  It's so small; it's almost never mentioned anywhere.  Even people from other towns nearby often didn't know about it.  Too bad I have no one left there now to visit.  I'd love to hear those German Physiks!  That's the closest I'd likely ever get to them.
peterr53,

How's your DIY Walsh/omni speaker project going?  Any changes, advances, or innovations?  I've got a set Ohm Walsh 2XO cans in great shape that I thought I'd be able to find an old set of cabinets on which to mount them.  After a couple years of looking and posting WTB (want to buy) notices, it appears that isn't going to happen.  Hence, I'm really curious about your cabinet and crossover ideas.

Sorry for the silence, but I’ve been working, making mulla. So the 
build got put on hold for a while....
I will let everyone know when I’m back in the saddle, meanwhile 
Merry Christmas and good Holidays....

Looking forward to some Swedish Gravlax hmmmmm 🇸🇪