Office System -- Low Volume Speakers

I am looking for speakers for an office system. I am using a Vincent Audio SV-236 (100W/Ch hybrid) as an integrated amp--so I have plenty of power for this application. My source is a Polk Audio XRt12 XM radio reference tuner.

Particularly, I am looking for something that sounds good at low volumes and that is NOT fatiguing. I play the full spectrum of music, but mostly classical and jazz (as well as talk radio). Monitors would be prefered over stand mounnted, but I am considering Totem Arros.

I am looking for something used (or demo) under $750.00.
128x128tabascocat1994
Tabascocat,
I've never spent any real time with the Mites. The Arros are rather bright out of the box, in my experience, and my pair didn't have that many hours on them when I sold them and kept the Ohms, but I'm told they settle down with time.
My friend has a pair of Arro's and he mentioned that they were rather "bright" when he first got them. He attached a DIY damper to the tweeter of each speaker (consisting of a straw and hockey tape) and was satisfied with the sound. I listened to them and they offer an outstanding dynamic range for such a small, narrow speaker, especially in the bottom end.
i have never heard or had a pair of totem speakers that were bright. if the arros sounded bright, there must have been some cheap hardware before the speakers.
i have never heard or had a pair of totem speakers that were bright. if the arros sounded bright, there must have been some cheap hardware before the speakers.
I don't consider a Quad 99 CDP and Copland CSA-29 amp as "cheap" hardware. Fact is, as good as the Arros are (and I definitely recommend them!!), they sound bright with certain hardware.