Obscure bands

Does anyone know a band called City Boy? (70's/80's)Very obscure and very original. It's beyond Me how such great talent goes so unnoticed! Also please chime in on other obscure talented musicians.

128x128arcam88
Based on mofimadness...

...Autograph.

The Perfect Circle
Zebra
AMOK
The Jezabels
Other Lives
Pinback

infection - If you refer to my highly opinionated statement regarding "Cookie Monster" vocals, I was attempting to state that such vocal affectations remove, for me, any semblance of genuine emotion from a performance.  If you enjoy such vocals, more power to you.  You know what they say about opinions.  And nothing brings out people's opinions like musical preferences.
Magma from France (check out Udu Wudu and Mekanik Destruktiw Kommandoh) and Djam Karet (The Devouring, Dark New Age) are two names that come to mind at this very moment. Very underrated bands. Be careful, you'll be sucked into the dark side.... you've been warned.

As you were....
and @Nutty mentioned Il Balletto di Bronzo. You definitely have to give their YS album a spin. Insane! 
Balleto's YS  is pretty famous in prog circles, no? Along w/ Museo, and a few others. I've been buying some as Seven Seas old reissues from Japan- the price of Museo is nuts. I think all that early Italian and German prog is generally obscure but within the devotee circle, well known. It certainly seems to be known to certain collectors of the genre, based on the prices original pressings of those records command.