Nuforce 9.02 + Eggleston speakers

Is this a good idea? I have been considering a H20 amps for a while because I read that they mate really well, but a used pair of nuforce speakers seems like a possibility. Do the Nuforce monos have the juice necessary to bring out the best in Egglestons? Anyone with experience with this pairing?

Thanks
souporhero

I agree with 1markr, if you read my "answers" you will see what I have been up too with trying "ice" amps. The Andra's are just way to good for that.

Currently my set-up is McIntosh 501's, ARC Ref3 pre., sources; ARC cd3 MK2 as a transport going through Accustic Arts Dac1 MK4 along with McIntosh 300 Music Server for back ground music going through the Dac also. I am getting a Accustic Arts Drive 1-MK2 to compare against the ARC cd3 MK2.

Cables Stealth Sextet digital
Virtual Dynamics Revelation in balance mode, I ordered some Genesis 6 ft bi-wire speaker cable, should be interesting.

I am waiting for a Supratek Sauv. line stage, suppose to be better then the Ref3.

I am also going to try the Bent Tap.

I just got the Accustic Arts dac wow!
you know, every time i've asked jason a question along that line, he'd generally underestimate his amps. yet, the public, out there would generally say the little buggers can pretty much handle whatever is thrown at them .........dan
03-02-07: Dev

I agree with 1markr, if you read my "answers" you will see what I have been up too with trying "ice" amps. The Andra's are just way to good for that.

FYI, NuFORCE are NOT ICE based amps