Novice Tidal Question…

I’ve got a Tidal subscription which I enjoy quite a bit in conjunction with my Bluesound Node 2i.

Is my understanding correct that I can also use this Tidal subscription to listen in the car or stream from my iPhone to an Apple TV/Airport Express sourced system?

If so, how is this done?  I keep defaulting to an invitation to a trial subscription to Tidal when I try to use it outside the Node 2i.  (My grandkids de-bug most of these type issues for me but they’re all busy with summer vacation matters today. 😂)
lg1

Showing 1 response by parker65310

Your Tidal subscription will recognize when you are using it now and will disable steaming on your home system using BluSound (much of the time). Although, I have noticed in the last several months when I leave the house with music still playing and proceed to play Tidal in my car; however, when I come home it is still playing on my the home stereo. Alternatively, you can change to a family plan sort of subscription that allows I think 3 devices using the account at the same time. Also, I recommend upgrading to a separate DAC. The internal DAC of the Node2 is mediocre. It’s streaming and app quality are very good though.