Nova 220se or Nova300

I currently have a tubed preamp ($1500) from a Juicy Music and a 15 year old B&K 200.2 amplifier that i listen to all digital (Tidal and Apple lossless files) via Sonos into a Channel Island VDA-2 DAC  to Martin Logan Ethos and would like to consolidate space and simplify. The Peachtree Nova 220Se or the newer Nova300 look like good options but I wonder if I would be stepping up or down in sound quality. I am very happy with my current sound but would like to make the switch for simplicity and space provided i am not downgrading. Any thoughts on the Peachtree? My preamp is regarded as a great bargain preamp and the B&K is also considered good for the money but how would they compare against a much newer class D integrated?

TIDAL
Sonos
Channel Island VDA-2 DAC
Juicy Music Peach II (tubed preamp)
B&K 200.2 amplifier
ML Ethos
Klipsch RSW-15 subwoofer
macallan7
I just bought the Peachtree Nova 300 and think it's excellent. It has everything one would need. I don't know your equipment though.

I called Peachtree and one option would be to have the flexibility to use the Nova300 as an integrated but also keep my tubed preamp (JM Audio Peach II) for 2-channel and us the HT bypass feature to effectively convert the Nova300 into an amplifier.  Any thoughts on this approach?  I would have a solid state integrated when i wanted and could flip a switch and use my tube front end and convert the Nova300 into an amp.