Noticed alot of Sonic Frontiers being unloaded

Im interested on Sonic Frontiers preamp but see alot being sold Is the company going under?
accel
Sonic Frontiers was purchased By Paradigm about 2/3 years ago.
The company is know soley foucused on the Anthem line of products.
The SF line is still being suppported Warranties and reapirs are being handled in thier Oakville,Ontario plant..
The gear is only getting to be a better buy.
SF has not gone out of business.They are just not building any new tube products.
What a sad and pitiful affair. When the beginning of the end for the SF product line occured, I spoke with Chris Jensen, and then he was gone. I don't know if Chris Johnson is even still around. Nick in Service may be the only original -------

What a fabulous product! Is anything built like these at these prices? NO ------

I miss my Power 2, which at 110 pds & beautifully finished, was unbelievable at $5,000 retail. I'm not saying their sonics were the last word, but they were quite good, I think anyone has to admit. I still have my SFL2, and it sounds great, and probably more tubey sounding than their Line series, which I wish I had also owned.

At the very least, the devoted Sonic Frontiers lovers and buyers will keep it more than a memory.......
Kevziek, you are right about the Power 2. It is beautifully finished and the sound is wonderful. Recently I hooked it up to a pair of Maggies and the Power 2 drove them with ease. And the sound! Wow! It is sad to know that the company has reached the end of the line, but on the plus side, the great products they built were built to last a very long time. The company may be gone, but the gear certainly isn't.
I love my Sonic Frontiers Phono One. Wish I'd gotten the SE version when they were available.
Art
The Sonic Frontiers were built like a tank. Unless you drop one on the floor from a significant height, you should only need to replace the tubes once in a while. Tubes can be purchased from many reputable dealers.

The new company is highly accessible both by telephone and email. I have communicated with them on two occassions.

Perhaps the original founders of Sonic Frontiers were too interested in producing the finest equipment and did not consider the cost of producing such equipment. It is hard to make a profit in the competitive world of electronics these days, particularly if you are producing tube equipment.