NOS 300B vs Takayuki 300B

I recently bit the bullet and bought a pair of Takayuki 300Bs. A local Elrog dealer told me that the Takas were the best. Best purchase I ever made! Was using Psvane Black Bottle Princess 300Bs.Everything about the sound changed. The detail, the tone, the dynamics, etc. Never bought or tried NOS Western Electric 300Bs but at almost double the price they were a bridge too far. And it is hard to believe that any 300B can outdo the Takasukis. I got them from Parts Connexion in Canada for $1499... best price I have found. Has anybody compared NOS 300Bs to the Takas?
mglik
New Old Stock WE 300B's (not the 1990's reissue), go for crazy amounts of money.  I haven't heard a comparison, but, I have heard amps using used, but testing strong, original WE tubes (engraved base) and the amp sounded very good.  But, those tubes list as high as close to $20,000 for a pair.  
Takatsuki 300B been on my radar for a while so thanks for posting. Out of the few I’ve tried, I found Emission Labs 300B Mesh to be best sounding for my 300B SET mono’s. It has a very relaxed and natural presentation that presents a very engaging musical experience.

So far I’ve tried, Sophia Royal Princess, Genalex Gold Lion and JJ. The Genalex is my favorite ‘budget’ tube, for the price you can’t beat the performance of this tube.