Node 2i performance suggestions pls

Looking for Tips/Tweaks to max out Node 2i performance for a newbie. ISO, cabling, settings, et al. Thx All
128x128mstrauss58
@lowrider57

You’re welcome. I say this unequivocally to anyone using a generic ethernet cable, the Supra CAT8 ethernet cable is a no-brainer. There is nothing but upside to use this cable with a dedicated audio server.

Enjoy!
Regarding the CAT8 cable, is it similar to an AES/EBU cable where as a little longer is better?  I would only need 2 feet to get from the wall to my streamer. Should I use a 6 foot piece or would it be beneficial? 
+1 audiojedi
I recently added a DH Labs Reunion Cat 8 ethernet cable(found one used at the Cable Co. for $109, thx Jason) from my google nest satellite>Node2i and got a surprisingly big improvement from my Cat 6....soundstage,imaging,bass etc....overall richer/fuller presentation. I then added a Supra Cat 8(Ebay) from modem>router and got another nice jump in sq; not as great as the Reunion, but def noticeable on my test tracks, which I'm extremely familiar with. Next up- upgraded power cord.
SQ definitely improved by adding Cullen C7 PC and Supra CAT8 to my Node2i. But putting Network Acoustics ENO filter in the mix took things to an even higher level. This thing is not so much a "tweak" but more like an equipment upgrade.

A-gon member Grannyring wrote about it here: https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/streaming-sound-quality-want-the-very-best-sound-quality-netw...

I have no affiliation with the company, and am loathe to come off as some kind of "fanboy"; but I've been happy with the there's a 30-day no risk trial. Of course YMMV. 

Happy Listening!