NHT3.3 to Viena Acoustic Mahlers

Any one owned or heard both of these speakers? I'am considering the Mahlers and am wondering if this would be a move up or not? Audition notan option where I live.
mystang
I would definitely consider the Mahlers an improvement. I've heard both, and IMHO, the Mahlers are much more musical. I've had an all BAT system driving a pair of VA Strauss, though only the VK-D5SE cd player that you mention. I believe I had the VK-50SE, VK-500 and the VK-P5 at the time as well.

If you like the BAT sound, I think you would prefer the Mahler's too.
I owned 3.3s for a few years. They do a lot of great audiophile things(soundstage, imaging,et.al)but their tweeters become very tiring.
Thanks all for your input. Loki1957 at one time I had a Nak. Pa5 amp and that did make the tweeters very hard but the Bat solved that . Jmcgrogan2 I do love the Bat gear.
having fallen in love with Vienna Acoustic Mahlers at RMAF 2006, I have ordered a pair this last Summer, and received them in early November 2007. I have now started a thread to chronicle their break in and discuss various Mahler related matters. See you all at:
http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fr.pl?cspkr&1195845334&openmine&zzGuidocorona&4&5#Guidocorona