Newbie looking for amplifier advice

Hello

After much painful research, I decided to purchase a Ryan R610. I heard Sonus Faber, Dynaudio, Magnepan etc but decided that a bookshelf is the best fit for my apartment living room.  

Room is 19x12x8 with carpeted floor and huge glass window. I have been advised Belles Aria but wondering if there is a DAC integrated around $2500 which can match this amp.

Specifically, the Parasound Halo catches my attention but am concerned about DAC longevity and have been hinted that Parasound isn't such a value for money as, say, Emotiva. 

Anyone run a Ryan/Belles combination? 
128x128andysingh
I wouldn't run the Aurelic over a Codex.  Night and day sound wise. I have heard the Altair a bunch as two of the dealers I frequent run them. One has Ayre and we have done side by sides and not one person has chosen the Altair.  Go get a cheap streamer. I know a few are being worked on that will be very inexpensive, but not sure when they will come to market.  I'll ask someone I know who owns a digital review site and see what he recommends for the least expensive streamer to go with the Codex.  
I wouldn't run the Aurelic over a Codex.  Night and day sound wise. I have heard the Altair a bunch as two of the dealers I frequent run them. One has Ayre and we have done side by sides and not one person has chosen the Altair.  Go get a cheap streamer. I know a few are being worked on that will be very inexpensive, but not sure when they will come to market.  I'll ask someone I know who owns a digital review site and see what he recommends for the least expensive streamer to go with the Codex.  
Thanks ctsooner, JohnnyR and cedargrover. I thought of running Aries Mini into Codex via USB, but I can wait for your suggestion 
The Aries Mini is fine for streaming.  Johnny may have some thing else for inexpensive and great sounding streaming. 
Andy, email me at ctsooner@alumni.ou.edu as I don't see a PM option for you.  Let's chat off line as I have reached out to a few to see what they recommend for a streamer to mate with Codex.Pete