New sonus faber Cremona M version

Hi

Saw that sonus faber has made a new version of the cremona called the cremona M.

Have enybody heard thise .

thanks
tda2200
Sorry the actually did say that the mid unit is the same as in the elipsa

I liv in denmark the home off scanspeak and vifa and the word on the street is the new scanspeak midunit is very very very good maybe without equel.

regards
Not only tweeter but, all drivers and crossover as well as some cabinet changes. New grilles(like the one on Amati Anniversario) and different back side of a speaker.
Different crossover points... Should I go on?

Oh yes, NOT retrofitable at all in old Cremonas...
If the tweeter and mid range is the same and the bass drivers are bigger then what is the point of paying x2 the money for the Elipsa?
Tda2000, you can be disrespectful if you like...no problems. I call it like I see it. My comparison is not only based on a tube amp...it is also based on the SS Nagra MPA amp, which was vastly superior to Klimax Chakra. I sold off my Chakra for a loss, but I did not care.

As to the front end, I have used a Wadia 27, and a Sony SCD-1. Also just for context, I don't believe front ends make a big difference. Same goes for cables.

I spend the most amount of money on Preamps, Amps, and speakers. You are welcome to buy whatever you like.