New In 2023

Cite New Releases and Re-Issues on CD, Download, EP, Hi-Rez, LP, SACD and Stream formats.

jafant

Showing 15 responses by curiousjim

Yes is putting out a new album called Mirror To The Stars 5/19/23. They released a cut a few days ago. Cut From The Stars.  It’s amazing how Jon Davison sounds so much like Jon Anderson.

Almost time to start the What’s new in 2024 thread.

Hope it’s better than 2023 for everyone.

Thanks @stuartk 

I have the original Encore. I’ll have to listen to the new one to hear all the changes.

@stuartk 

I’m bummed.  The new Encore album isn’t on Qobuz or Amazon HD yet. So it might be a while before I can with the class.

However, I have listened to the CD I have of the original album, so it not all bad.😁

No sure if this has been discussed, but I bought a copy of Roger Waters, Dark Side Of The Moon Redux and it’s awful! I was so excited when it came out and so excited when it arrived in the mail and I didn’t make it through the fourth track before I turned it off and put on another album.

Oh well,  maybe the used record/CD store will give me some store credit for it.🙁

I’m listening to The Chic Corea Electric Band,  The Future Is Now. 

A wonderful live recording just released last week!

The Beatles 1962-1966 (The Red album) and The Beatles 1967-1970 (The Blue album) have been released! A lot of new 2023 mixes.