New In 2020

Happy New Year!  feel free to cite new boxed sets, re-issues and release from any genre of Music.
jafant
24 disc Bob Mould box set
18 studio albums from 1989 to 2019
4 live discs
2 discs of rarities and b-sides.

Rolling Stones- Steel Wheels live
2 cd/blue-ray combo or 4 lp
live recording of the 1989 Steel wheels tour featuring guest appearances from Eric Clapton and John Lee Hooker
release date Sept. 25th 
Jarv is - Beyond the Pale

Check it out if you liked Pulp - DIFFERENT CLASS from the 1995
Post removed 
@slaw ,

+1 on Shelby Lynne. I’d describe the music as "blue eyed soul" and the sound quality is excellent. Shelby is one of the rare artists who care about sound quality.

Don't expect The Temptations or Otis Redding, but that's how I'd describe the music.

Marshall Chapman - Songs I Can't Live Without

Atmospheric roots rock.  Marshall's voice is showing its age a little, but she can still sing.  It's an album of covers that most will be familiar with, but they're done well, and the album sounds great too.
Not new in 2020, but I thought this would be as good a spot as any to mention this: Steven Wilson's "Home Invasion - Live at Royal Albert Hall" is streaming on Amazon Prime for free this month. Worth a peek if you like Steven Wilson/Porcupine Tree
Neil Young announced a Neil Young/Pearl Jam "Mirrorball Live" soundtrack to accompany a movie this Summer.