New favorite VINYL Album?

Wolfgang Amadeus by PHOENIX great sounding, fantastic music, highly recomended. my new favorite vinyl album.
koegz
Guster's "Easy Wonderful". flat white vinyl, very good sound and GREAT music! Elton John/Leon Russell/"THE UNION". Fantastic record set. Really nice black, flat great sounding vinyl. great music. both have to buys *****
Morrissey's reissued "bona drag". I was never a smith's fan or even morrissey for that matter. This album changed everything. It is fantastic, I love it. I am now a fan and I understand all his fans world wide. On top of it this a great package and vinyl. A MOST buy!***** Run out and buy it, you will thank me.
THIN LIZZY live and dangerous 1/2 spd remaster
on 180 grm virgin vinyl.

DAMN!! it just sounds so much more "open" and
it feels like your at the gig. the blanket that
covered the past recodings of this KILLER album
is finally OFF and the sonic detail thta i never
thought could come from this (or any other) live
album is there and makes it a much more engaging
listen. a MUST BUY for all lizzy or classic rock
fans!!!

now we just need someone to give Lynyrd Skynyrd's
EPIC live album ONE MORE FROM THE ROAD the same
treatment. i could die a happy man then!!

-------------------------------------------
MUSIC is in the ear of the beholder.
Eddie Vedder's Into the Wild out on Cameron Crowe's label Vinyl Films Records. Nice LP package.
the thermals's "Personal Life". Excellent album. I liked it so much I ordered all their older albums as well. It is amazing what great music you can miss if you are not listening. The vinyl is very nice and flat. Compressed at times. Maybe intentional, for that AM sound. But, reasonably good sound. Simple cover. I very much enjoyed this album and strongly suggest you give it a spin.