New cables, help

Hello and happy new year :-)

I´m seeking a new set of cables. Right now i`m using DIY Mundorf silver/gold.
My setup is Avalon Transcendent - Pass XA100,5 - ARC LS26 - Wadia 381.

What i`m seeking in a cable (speaker, interconnectors XLR) is speed, live feeling, energy, transperency, warmth and accuery.

I have tryed Cardas, Yter, Stereovox, Furutech, Nordost and Audience.
pierre1976
I also recommend CH Acoustic X20 cables as they have superb dynamics - never hear any compression or congestion - fantastic tone, and exquisite detail.I also have Wadia as a source.
Analysis Plus Copper Oval IC's and Oval 9's for speaker cables. These cables, especially the speaker cables have held their own against many that have come and gone in my system.
May I suggest Clear Day Cables--their interconnects are great & their DOUBLE SHOTGUN speaker cable is out of this world as far as speed, clarity, imaging, bass. Read up on the forums here of the ppl who have used these cables & they are VERY reasonably priced for ALL the silver wire you end up getting out of it!!! Money back guarantee.

No, I am not connected with this company at all.

Jonathan Hart
You haven't tried Anti-Cables? If you want to, let me know...I have balanced interconnects and speaker cable
Maybe your problems lies elsewhere in your system,are you sure everything is okay?Like impedance poweramp versus ls26 or tubes worn out, or not matched,or look for things that might sends digital signals like umts,wireless tel.etc.