New Bel Canto REF600M using NCORE

Wow!!..Looks like John hit another home run at Bel Canto with the just released REF 600M using NCORE amplifiers. 300 watts into 8ohms. $4500.00 a pair. The REF 1000M is out of production. I have a feeling this is Bel Canto's best amp ever below the Bel Canto Black. Look forward to Guido checking it out.
audiozen

Showing 3 responses by markalarsen

With only two days of break in, I can tell these amps are something special. They are very rich, detailed and musical. The treble is fabulous. May be best of show at RMAF.
Bill k,

There are too many confounding factors to compare the new REF600Ms against other amps. I replaced my dac at the same time I installed the amps: Bel Canto DAC2.7.

I have owned VTL, Cary, Nuforce, Marantz Reference Series MA-9S1, and others. What I can tell you is that this system, with DEQX and Joseph Audio Pulsars sounds terrific. The sound is richer, more detailed, and has wonderful treble. The cymbals shimmer, with decay previously missing. The singers' voices are easier to understand, and there is no smearing or harshness to their voices.

You should hear them in your own system. Color me very pleased.