New Bel Canto REF600M using NCORE

Wow!!..Looks like John hit another home run at Bel Canto with the just released REF 600M using NCORE amplifiers. 300 watts into 8ohms. $4500.00 a pair. The REF 1000M is out of production. I have a feeling this is Bel Canto's best amp ever below the Bel Canto Black. Look forward to Guido checking it out.
audiozen

Showing 4 responses by goldprintaudio

I've had my demo pair of the 600's for a few weeks now. Very impressed so far. Still likely need a few more break in hours on them, but they are quite good.

**Bel Canto dealer disclaimer**
Sorry for the late response guys.....I actually really still need to put more break in hours on the 600's to get an over all feel for the amps, but so far, I would say as good as the 500's where (I preferred the 500's over the 1000's), the 600's do seem better (even at this early stage). They are even more towards the "warmish" midrange/top end sound that the 500's were pretty good at. Also seem to have extremely good control of the bottom end with a more solid bass response.
Forgot to mention detail retrieval as well....I do think the 600's are a bit more detailed over the whole spectrum versus the 500's.

As noted above, Bel Canto does feel that these are the best amps they have built (not counting the Black amps). These are trickle down tech from the Blacks.
Since I'm a dealer, the equipment list varies quite often. The amps are currently loaned out to a customer, but I was running them in with a Bel Canto 3.7 with a Sonos Connect streaming Deezer. I had both DeVore 3xl's and Joseph Pulsars hooked up so far (also Alta Lelantos for a bit).