Network streamer that works with Android and Pandora

Omg all I want is a way to stream the usual things like Spotify, Tidal, my flac collection but ALSO Pandora. I know Sonos can do Pandora in their app but looking at alternatives that would get me the HD audio that comes through Master quality stuff in Tidal (eliminates Sonos). I use android and wife uses ios. She can use Airplay of course but id like to be able to occasionally control pandora from my android. Is something with chromecast built in my only option? What units have these - just the Cambridge and Uniti Atom? Basically I want a network streamer that can do high quality (higher than Sonos port for example) but also do Pandora and not over dumb Bluetooth. The Cambridge Audio CXN looks good but I'd loose the future ability to add a wireless speaker in the garage or something. HEOS and Sonos are attractive for that but then Sonos won't get me the master quality stuff in Tidal that I pay for. This is tough. 
keysrawk
Android users will find themselves having access to the ultimate world of audio in the app. Download Pandora Mod APK from a secured download link,  we recommend: https://apkmodroid.com/pandora-mod-apk/

Download KineMaster MOD APK is one of the best video editing tool for android device that allow you to edit videos without watermark and chroma keys.

Hey, I really like this blog and it was very helpful for me to thank you so much. Also, check out our blog. MX Player Pro Mod APK.

Look at the Grace digital link. It has Pandora built in. It can also handle hi-res....up to a point. Also has Amazon Music and Iheart radio built in, and of course an infinite amount of internet radio stations. It is excellent for the $179 they are asking. Plus, it actually has a screen that shows the album art and info...this to me adds to the enjoyment of streaming. Now I don’t need my tablet or my phone nearby. It also has a remote...what more could you ask for @ a lousy $179!

Post removed