Network Acoustics Eno Streaming System vs SGC Optical Isolation System

Has anyone directly compared between the two? If my conversion isn't off, it looks like the Eno Streaming System is roughly $1,000 compared to the SGC Optical Isolation System at $350 (sale) w/linear power supply. 

Eno:

https://www.networkacoustics.com/product-category/streaming-systems/

SGC Optical System: 

128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xtoro3

Showing 13 responses by jerryg123

@arafiq this is what I am using, and you will need to pick up an extra cable. 

@kota1 the fiber option is going to eliminate EMI and RFI as noise cannot travel across fiber. It is just blacker, cleaner. Add the LPS to eliminate the 5v switching and noise. The LPS facilitate both fiber converters. 

I hope this helps. 

@sns that is exactly what I did with this affordable LPS that can accommodate providing power to both Optical converters.

Actually, it was really simple. Also having a kick ass DAC and Innuos Zenith helps. 

@sns maybe after the silly season. I am taking it under advisement my friend.

Cheers.

Well I am tickled pink with adding a filter going into the "Generic"  10Gtek Modules. I also have a .5m FO cable now. 

Funny thing is these modules are all the same the real upgrade on the FO side would be cable and transceivers like @sns said. Also upgraded my ethernet switch to a   NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Plus Switch (GS105Ev2) - Managed. The boys at Alpha Audio found this to be one of the better switches in their shootout: 

All for under $250.00 and I am good to go for now.

Alpha Audio NET - Huge Live & Blind Switch test – 18-12-2022 – 10:30 CET (alpha-audio.net)

So, let's throw another candidate into the mix in regard to filtering. 

Found this at WBF...I need to stop this! 

@lalitk thanks for the update. My network path is clean as a whistle and may beat you to it. Thinking about pulling the trigger this week, Have some business in Charolette, this week. Also giving the Silent Angel some thought. 

@mitch2 no not at all the OPT bridge is fiber optic conversion/isolation. The Gigafoil is and expensive version of galvanic isolatior like the Ever Star products. 

No?