Neil Young calls out Tidal

TIDAL is calling their files of my songs Masters. But TIDAL’s MQA files are not my masters. I make my masters - not TIDAL. I made my masters the way I wanted them to sound. If TIDAL referred to their titles as TIDAL MASTERS, I would have no problem, but they don’t. They call them Masters. I had my music removed from that platform. They are not my masters.”.

https://www.realhd-audio.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/210118_NYA.jpg

128x128fuzztone

@kitechaser 

and its pretty ironic that I know more about your people’s history than you do. If anything you should be against these mandates even more than I am.

That's unfair and untrue for you to say that. 

@mapman please stop with the gaslighting, you want to mandate this vaccine on me..... not the other way around.

No I don’t.

Move on now please.  Your paranoia is showing and it's not a good look.

@ghasley well agree to disagree.

History will not be kind to the people that are going along with the creation of this apartheid state, and you are right there in the middle of this arguing for it. 

The proof is in the pudding as they say 

Post removed 

@kitechaser you have misunderstood my position. I am not arguing for nor against Neil Young, Joe Rogan, Spotify nor am I advocating for or against vaccination nor mandates.

I am, however, emphatically stating that your continued hijacking of the Holocaust and the sacred symbols associated with it that you have used to attempt to make your points are in poor form, poor taste, they are insensitive at best and likely result in the inverse of your intended purpose. The occasional requirement to wear a mask while you are picking up a bag of chips does not equate to the Holocaust. Please, please....it isn't the kind of historical moment where there are paralells to compare.