Need opinion with new cd player purchase

Hi I have a older(15yrs old) Roksan Caspian cdp which has become problematic. I'm looking at buying a new player which could be another Caspian but locally there is Cambridge and Naim that I could try to name a couple. In house trials with the dealer for some reason can be hard to arrange. So my question is which one of these two or any other player would have similar warmth, presentation that the Caspian has? I would have to buy on line to get a new Roksan and I'm thinking of spending 3k.any opinions would be greatly appreciated !

Thx Randy
randy4354

Showing 1 response by randy4354

Thankyou guys for your opinions. I liked the Roksan because it has a "warm" presentation which works well with my system and room. My listening room(rec room) has a lot of hard surfaces and I've done all the damping that was approved by my better half, which still left the room on the bright side.
The players that I've heard at my place were 640 series Cambridge and a Sony xa20es (not sure if that the right model# sorry) I found the Sony too bright, with the Cambridge better, still alittle to bright . Can anybody compare these to their recommendations? Very interested in your replies!