Need info ... Tara Labs , time passage 1 monitor?

This is my first time posting a question on this forum so please take it easy on me ,  I hope I can find some help here, I  recently found a speaker marked Tara Labs , Ashland Oregon , Time Passage 1. Although I had never heard of Tara Labs before, I purchased it  anyways because, the bookshelf style speaker Just seemed like high quality material, I had been using had been a pair of infinity speakers, unfortunately there was a small electrical fire and they were  ruined in effort to putting out the fire . So I needed to find something else when I saw it,  it looked very nice and I picked it up and it was substantial the walls are   thick I mean this thing is a brick for the size, nothing flimsy or janky about it.  the terminal includes 4 Post  on back is speaker this is a passive, with a Tweeter located directly above the sub. The box  it's self is ported, and the housing surrounding the terminals is inset,  looks and sounds like wood , no plastic parts .  the exterior of the box looks like teak or dark walnut.  which I would assume to be a veneer.  The bo x has a bevel which reduces an inch or so on a 45° angle sloping down towards the front  face of the speaker. on 3 of the sides witch is excluded along the base . l the grill , cover, mesh,  that protects the speaker themselves is an oval it has three rounded prongs that w fit into it the tweeters on the top subs on the bottom and there is no branding on the front of the speaker at all hopefully somebody here who knows much more than me could help me identify exactly what this beast is because it is very loud when I hooked it to my Denon and it sounded super legit so I decided to try to look it up to get a little more information,  I can’t find anything on it so the first part of my question is does anybody know anything about this speaker was it maybe a floor model, or a demo  of some sort,   from a rep or possibly somebody's dyi?  Also I have aa velodyne 15 servo I love, and I plan on using so the question is what if any would be a good receiver to hook these speakers too the one validine obviously subwoofer which is powered and then the one unknown speaker that I just purchased I know I don't have all of the vocabulary correct and please forgive me I am a new newbie and really want to try to avoid misinformation which is so readily available on these type of topics hoping for some legitimate feedback. So any information or suggestions on a receiver that I could get at a fairly decent or dare I say inexpensive price that could do justice to the unknown speakers I have my sub. I have  pics available only not sure how to load them but willing to share with whoever can help me with those things thanks looking forward to hopefully learning more. good bad or ugly 😊 
jjes4dubz
Just get a good integrated amp! Broadcast radio (AM and FM) is limited in music choices and quality. No need for a receiver! NAD is an easy recommendation. What is your budget? 
From your post I infer that you only have ONE of the Tara Labs? You will need another matching speaker for stereo listening!
Yes sadly only one but one is Still Better than 0 so gotta start somewhere, but am fm land is well not where it's cool if you don't have any info on the speaker hopefully someone can help me with that thanks though.
Well I thank you for your time I will check out NAD as you suggested,. And as I mentioned before I don't know what is the make up of The speaker but I really like it sounds great at very low volume and higher volume as well I would love to pair it with an equally great speaker and need more information to do so perhaps someone might have an idea for a method of research or know of a reference point where I can find out what if any specs on the bookshelf speaker that says Tara Labs time passage one, Ashland Oregon. Thanks 🙏 again it's much appreciated.
Maybe you could research whether Tara Labs is still in business. They made a name for themselves selling interconnects and cables.

https://www.taralabs.com