Need ideas to match a pair of monitor with 40WPC tube amp

Dear fellow music lovers,

I have a classic LA Audio A1 40wpc integrated tube amp primarily use for bedroom size ~12x10.
Output: EL84 x 8, preamp section: 12AX7 x 2 and 12AU7 x 2  
I need a pair of small monitor (front ported) with 3/4 to 1" non-metallic tweeter and 5" quality midrange driver.

What would you recommend out there for under 1K used a pair?

TIA

audiomax
Silverline Minuet Supreme Plus would be great for bedroom and tube friendly, but they do have a small rear port if that’s a dealbreaker.  Where are you placing the speakers?
"i have had poor experiences with these types of speakers, the super lightweight drivers seem to have a coloration i disliked... tried cabasses and zu’s... maybe i will give these omegas a try".

Ditto @jjss49
And here all this time I thought it was just my ears ringing or hyper-sensitivity to ultra efficient speaker drivers. :) Then folks changing tubes to try and make it right with high $ 300B tubes. Seems like low watt tube people are constantly changing tubes and speakers to find the sweet spot.  Too much of a costly balancing act for me. 
My favorite is Dali Spector 2, very inexpensive but sounds great. I have Klipsch Quartets (upgraded) so I know decent sound.
@jjss49 

If you do have interest in the Omegas, give Louis Chochos at Omega a call.  Very helpful guy.  

I have been using the Omegas primarily in my den system for 17 years or so.  Started out with the Super 3i then graduated to the Super 7 MK2 and went with the Alnico Monitors (CAM) when a great price was offered for a pair on the Omega web site store.

The driver has seen improvements over the years.  17 years back I found the whizzer cone gave vocals a bit of 'hooty-ness'.  That has long been dealt with.  I like the Super 7's especially with rock and ballsier music, the driver moves a lot of air.  The Alnico driver at 6 inches is a very nuanced and refined listening.

Tubes make the difference.  I was using a Rega Brio for 5 years and while it was fine, that was the problem ... it was just fine.  

I understand what decooney is saying, but I am not chasing the SET, 300B amp dream with the Omegas.  Doesn't sound like you are either with a 40 wpc amp. I also don't tube roll, not nearly as much as I did 20 years back.  Most new production works out just fine.   

Obviously I think the Omegas are worth a try.  

Rich   
I'd recommend auditioning prior to purchase. EL84 output tubes can really shine on efficient speakers but prefer an "easy" load without much impedance swing. I recall hearing a rare Harbeth NRG series of loudspeaker being driven by a Manley Stingray and being blown away. Synergy matters.