Need Help! My Class A Amp Is Running Very Hot

Hi, currently I own a Luxman 590 Class A 30watts Integrated. After the unit running for more than half an hour if I put my hands on the top of the cabinet over or around the vents  it is burning hot , I even feel the heat on the sides of the cabinet, other than that the amp sounds good. Can anyone tell me if that’s normal or I should get it check out?
Thank you  in advance for your advice.
khmyjy
Thanks for the clarification hififan.
Currently I have the 590AII model so I guess it is running within spec
I had the 550AX before it doesn’t run as hot but the 590 sounds a lot better more dynamic and detailed 
Happy Thanksgiving!
Does your amp perform/function/sound as is should? Do you believe Luxman actually might know how/might possess the competence, to design and manufacture a device, that can protect itself from overheating? Has it EVER exhibited the first signs of malfunction? Why are you entertaining so many alarmists? Oh, wait; THE SKY IS FALLING! THE SKY IS FALLING(just being consistent, with the other contributions)! 
Chill off rod man
First time I experienced with class A Amp 
just want to be sure it’s ok since it is a preowned unit

just want to be sure it’s ok since it is a preowned unit
Obviously, most amps will survive life with higher input voltages but it's not necessarily good for them, best to ask the manufacturer run at 122 Volt continuously for the L590AII is OK!