Anyone familiar with a Classe' Audio CP-700 Preamp?

Okay...it is with a red face and embarrassment I am asking this question.  It is in regards to setting up a Classe' Audio CP-700.  The embarrassing part of this is I actually SOLD a lot of Classe' gear but it's been so long ago I am getting stumped.  I purchased this from one of my customers (the gentleman who owned it passed and his son sold his equipment at an estate sale) and it has no owner's manual.  The issue is that I lost power at my home and when I restored the preamp the settings all reverted.  Now I have no output out of it and when I go into the system setup menu and look at the input and output settings (example my Lampizator Baltic is in Balanced Input 1 and the status shows its input is correct but output is set to "Headphones" which I am suspecting the last user had going to a headphone amp).  So the outputs are configurable as well as the inputs.  Output Bal 1 and 2 and single ended outputs are on the back of the preamp; the output settings on the input status page are showing as "Speakers" and "Headphones" which I am sure are just naming the outputs that were initially assigned to those-"Speakers" of course being power amplifier.  The issue is that I CANNOT find any way to change the output settings on the input setup menu to save my life!  And I cannot find anything in the preamp owners manual when I look at/download one online.  Anyone have any help that they can offer me???
Thanks in advance for your help.  It is a wonderfully good sounding preamp and built extremely well.  I am going to be selling it in the near future and will see if I can find/order an owners manual to go with it.
Thanks!     

avbronco32