Need Help Identifying Unmarked RCA Interconnects..

As the title says - I need some help identifying these unmarked RCA cables. They were purchased by my father but he doesn't remember anything about them. I have compared them to a few different cables at the $100 and below mark and these unmarked cables are definitely in a much higher league, much more refined (DIY RCAs, BJC LC-1, Audioquest Silver Extreme). Today I should have the time to compare these RCAs to a set of Kimber Heros so we will see how they stack up to a higher level RCA. Anyways, any help would be greatly appreciated. I posted pictures of the cord on my Flickr account. Please see the link..
https://flic.kr/s/aHsmREGGWN
Also, if you have advice as to where I may more easily find the answer to my question, please post.. Thanks!
128x128djdopson
Well, the RCA plugs look like an early version of Furutech rca's. Maybe do a Google search for rca interconnects and click the images tab. There will be hundreds of photos and you might get lucky.
Thanks for the input. I have gone through multiple 30 minute sessions of Google Image searches - but no luck yet. I just looked up Furutech but also no luck. I will give it another try though..
If they are DIY, which you sure seem to be saying they are, then what is there to identify? 
DIY ones can be good, if one know what they are doing.  This is not rocket science.