Need help choosing preamp for streaming

Greetings,

I recently purchased a new pair of JBL HDI-3800 speakers. I have an old Aragon 8008 amplifier that I would like to use with them. I would like to stream music from Tidal and also listen to YouTube videos through them. I have never streamed music, so I have no idea exactly what I need.
I would like to be able to use my iPhone 15 to choose the music to stream. I have no intention of playing CDs or LPs, so I don’t need anything with those capabilities. From what I’ve read I imagine I need a preamplifier, and perhaps a BlueSound Node. If that’s the case, I don’t want to spend much more than $1,000 on the preamp. The preamp must have a remote control. If purchasing an integrated amp is my best option, I would not want to spend much more than $2,000 on an integrated amplifier with a remote control. I don’t mind purchasing used, but I prefer new because of the warranty.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

francotirador2

@pennfootball71  The ST60 does have a DAC.  To me, the biggest downside is using its volume control that’s probably not very good instead of a dedicated preamp, but that can be added later if desired. 

@pennfootball71  Thank you for those suggestions. I will look into those components. 

@loomisjohnson  Yes, I will report back here once I get it all up and running. Thank you. 

I'd second the recommendation for a WiiM streamer. I have a Pro and a Mini. They sound good and are among the easiest digital products I've ever encountered to set up and use.  They also have a Pro Plus which has a better DAC and they are weeks away from releasing the WiiM Ultra, though it has extra features you may not need.  WiiM has control apps for both Androids and iPhones that will work with Tidal and allow you to select and control what you play, including adjusting volume.  WiiM pricing is quite low for the quality of product they deliver.