Need Advice Asap - Terrible experience with a seller on Reverb (Iso Acoustics Gaia ii)

Hi all,

I made this huge mistake of buying 2 boxes of Gaia 2 isolation feet from this seller on Reverb. It was described as Mint/Unused condition. But when the items arrived, I noticed that the outer layer of plastic was missing. It only had to two sticker tapes where the box and lid connect (as you can see in the photos). I had a bad feeling and when i opened the box, they had obvious signs of wear. Big marks all over the sides of every single one of them. Some worse than others.

When I requested to return and get a refund, he basically accused me to taking advantage of him by swapping some old used feet and trying to return them for new. He has been harassing me all evening and I have been firm that I will return and expect a full refund. He says if the serial numbers don’t match, he will not accept the return. I reported this to Reverb customer support and they’re looking into it. Oddly, this guys seems to have 5 star reviews. Pretty sure they’re all paid reviews. I should have stayed away when the price was too good to be true.

Anyway, here’s the listing (do not buy): https://reverb.com/item/83466198-isoacoustics-gaia-ii-isolation-feet-for-speakers-subwoofers-set-of-4

Just curious, has anyone experienced anything like this? What are my options here? How can I prove that I didn’t just take the new ones and replaced it with some old used ones. This is so absurd I don’t know how to handle this guy. Never experienced anything like this before. please advise, thanks!

prashanth14485
Post removed 

Somehow when I copy and paste images, it shows while in edit and preview but when I post, it disappears

Here are the photos

@lowrider57 Yes, luckily I used Paypal.  The seller has sent me a return label but keeps threatening and claiming that I'm lying about this. So I am not sure if I should return the items and wait for Reverb to resolve the issue. .The items arrived earlier today and Reverb has the 7 day policy.  Or should i ping Paypal right away?