Nautilus owners upgrade to what?

Hello all, just wondering anyone who has owned B&W Nautilus and sold them for something else that they liked better. I see people here selling their B&W so there must be something they are trading upt to. Every dealer who sells B&W invariably points me to B&W. These dealers also sell: Thiel, ProAc, Monitor Audio, Paradigm, NHT, Wharfdale, DynAudio.
As one B&W dealer told me, once people hear B&W that's what they want to buy. He was saying if B&W started selling at Circuit City, he'd be out of business.
cdc
Your B&W dealer keeps pointing you to the B&W because he has the lagest profit margin on them, obviously, thats how he makes his money, speakers are a matter of taste, there are no best for everyone, some people (like me) sometimes change just for the sake of change, I have owned B&W among many others (aerial,dyn,etc.)and B&W are way down on my list, just my opinion,if you shop around, you can get 20 to 30 % off other brands, B&W keeps a tight lid on their dealers, no mail order etc., thats why the dealers push them, again, simly higher margins, good luck
I had a pair of N 802's that I thought the world of. . . until I heard them against the 800 signature. I can see why people would part with the lesser nautilus lines to upgrade to higher priced B&W's. I also run Avantgarde Uno's, and know that the Uno's "jump factor" outdoes the B&W's, even with a fraction of the amplifier power required for the nautilus.-- As with most things audio, (and primarily speakers) its really a matter of personal taste.
Purist: when referring to "a fraction" of an amplifier, surely you mean in quantity --- not in quality :)! I remember the Uno being quite revealing on top & not easy to drive in the bottom!!

As to the B&W signature, I too was impressed by the sound -- and the price of the amplification required!
Upgrade to what? No dearth of choice: Kharma, Piega, Soundlab, Quads, Avalons... many others I never listened to. Back to your musical tastes & ears!
If I owned traditional box speakers as opposed to planars, I'd likely lean towards B&W as well. I haven't heard the full line of Totem speakrs, but what I have heard sound damned fine to these ears. Smooth, mellow signature to them and the fit and finish are beyond reproach. Yep, try to listen to some Totems, I think you may find these a step up from B&W.