Nakamichi Cassette Decks

I would like to hear from anyone who can tell me if the Nakamichi decks are better than say a upper end Denon DRW 800A, And second is there a big dirrence in the way the different models sound in playback mode. I' thinking of buying a Nakamichi MR2
fleeceba
Post removed 
A dragon in todays dollars based from 1983 at $2499 would be $6336.00!!!! Today.Woah. Then the metal tapes!!!
Hello. I'm new in the Cassette Decks World. I'd like to get a good cassette player, and I have read Nakamichi is one of the best, if not the best. Do you think  BX-125 or BX-150 would be a good choice? 
I would get 680ZX or 682ZX or ZX-7. ZX-9 is great but is usually very expensive. 680ZX in good condition should probably be around $500. I would not save $200-$300 on deck, the difference may be big, depending on what you record and play and the tape you use.
They sound good even with entry level audiophile cables but respond well to cable upgrades. I have $1350 cables on my 682ZX, yes much better than with $800 that I used before. But again, it sounds very good with $100 cables as well.
Do you think BX-125 or BX-150 would be a good choice?
absolutely not.

those are not real Nakamichi.