NAD M33 cutting first second of song while streaming

While streaming, I haven't tried another source, my NAD M33 sometimes cuts off the first second of a song.  I've seen this problem posted in several forums, but haven't seen a solution short of bringing it into a factory service center.  It seems like a firmware issue, but if so, would have been solved by now, I would have thought.  Anyone have a solution?
128x128astoneroad
Don't know if this applies but I have this problem (first second music dropout) when my player is connected to a preamp/receiver with HDMI. There is a known interface problem (User manual for Sony 5400 Player has a notification) with HDMI. Something with the "handshake" protocol. Problem first noticed about ten years ago (Sony 5400) and still have problem with my Sony 4K disk player. 
I did a factory reset, it seems to have worked.  If anyone one else experiences that first second dropped on streamed tunes, give it a shot, it worked for me.  (so far... lol)
That didn't work for long either.  So, the question still exists, does anyone have a solution that works for longer than a few hours?  NAD's solutions have not yet worked.

Great news and relief... on Thanksgiving night 2021 when I went into the BluOS app, it generated an automatic update to my M33.  Not an update to the app., but the system software in the unit.  That did the trick.  No more cut offs.  I've always loved the sound, but the cut off glitch was very annoying.  Not anymore... just the sound complete with the first note of a song.  Now I can stop cruising the ads.... fat chance... lol.