NAD D3020 vs NuForce DDA-100

Has anyone been able to compare these two amps or listen to one or the other? Impressions? I have one dealer pushing the NuForce & another pushing the NAD saying the NuForce may be too bright. I haven't been able to listen to either and don't think I'll be able to listen to the NuForce. Thoughts?
skoorb824
Hi Skoorb824,

Break in wasn't too bad for me on the DDA. I think it was pretty settled in after about 50 hours of being on.
Thanks for the comments. I'm checking out the NAD tomorrow but won't be able to hear the NuForce unless I buy and demo it myself. How long did you find was the "break-in" time for the NuForce?
I have the NuForce in a second system, driving modified Klipsch Forte II's. They have the Ti tweeters & mids and modified crossovers. The Fortes can easily sound bright/harsh and have with a couple of ss integrateds. I can assure you, that's NOT the case with the NuForce. I find the NuForce to be smooth & detailed, with great low end control.

Can't comment on the NAD, as I haven't heard it.
Fwiw I've got a DDA running in a second system. It's driving a pair of Harbeth P3esr's. It does a decent job on them and is competitive with a Musical Fidelity M3 integrated I used to have. On kef ls50's the DDA didn't handle them as well as the mufi. Overall it's a nice enough little amp for its price. Haven't heard the NAD though so I can't make that comparison. Sorry I can't tell you more, hopefully others will chime in.