My girlfriend is pissed

I just got my pre-amp back today from C-J and I'd rather listen to music than roll around with her and she is quite angry. Why don't they understand?
Steve
steves71
I relish listening to music while kicking back and reading a book, ALONE. Needless to say, bye bye gf.
Universal problem my man - you gotta be a little slick, hook the system up and let it warm up, do some rollin, then do some listenin. My wife of 22 years has given up - she now tells me she wishes she was a stereo cause the attention would be awesome. I've made real progress because she used to say "why don't you go *&%##*&*&^ your stereo. cause silly I'd get shocked.
Steves71, more of us have that problem than admit it. Mine makes it a point to come around for a roll at the one time I'm minding my own and perfectly happy. However, if I happen to be interested in a roll - good luck! Sometimes I think it's a game she plays with me...just to keep me off balance. ;)
this is from my girlfried. steve, i think you need a new girlfriend who can enjoy music as much as you do. there is nothing better than "rolling" around by the romantic glow of tubes. i love tunes and am interested in quality components myself, and enjoy listening more if i can choose the selections. either she needs to get over it, join the crowd, or get down the road. there are plenty of other quality women out here that are better able to deal with your passion. at least your not in a strip club drunk somewhere. julie.