My end game speaks.

Hi guys so my system is McIntosh c2700, McIntosh Mc611s, Hi Fi Rose 130, Power Quest 707 all with up graded power cords. My listening room will be 15x35' with concrete floors. I pretty much have it down to two speakers the Focal Mastros and the Magico S7. For music I really listen to everything and do like bottom end and smooth clear highs plus I like it loud. I would love to hear you're guys input and experiences as I really can't hear either speaker.

Thanks Matt 

skydog25

Those are great components….   Not so sure I would spend that much on a speaker without hearing it first.  

I find Focal to be very hot at the top end and quite fatiguing. The Magicos I've heard sounded well-balanced from top to bottom. Ultimately, I wound up with Joseph Audio Pulsars. However, if I had to choose between the two speakers at which you're looking, then I'd go with the Magicos.

Might I suggest that you look at an audio quest Niagara power conditioner. 

Both are world class.  Your decision should be based on audition and personal preference.  IMHO … recognizing that my comparisons were not with standardized electronics and the performance of speakers at this level are extremely sensitive to electronics and environment, …

I found the S7 more coherent because the bass impact matched the mids and highs better.  This is not to say the Maestro is deficient.  The S7 was brutally honest with recordings.  The Maestro always told the truth but was more forgiving. The test selections were controlled.  

I purchased at a level below you because my room is smaller.  I compared Focal, Magico, Raidho, Wilson, and Vivid.  I chose the Vivid Giya G3.  IMHO as coherent, as clear and detailed, but also musical to my preference.  If you will allow, subjectively a little more warm and sweet on top. Also a little easier to drive for your two choices need much power. I do not have as much power as you with my integrated.   If you can get past the not traditional aesthetic, you should add them to your research and audition list.  At your price point the model would be the Giya G2 S2.  If you go higher, the G1 Spirit. 

You cannot go wrong with any choice.  It comes down to personal preference, system compatibility, and environment (setup). Good luck