My Apologies to Miller Carbon

You suggested I leave my solid state components on all the time in spite of the trickle charge when off. Today after almost 2 weeks I heard better more solid lows, more air between the instruments, less hash, etc. Miller Carbon also introduced me to the Schumann Generators (2) which I also find helpful. I have very heavy Vandersteen speakers and am deliberating those suggested springs. Thanks MC
128x128stringreen
You are welcome to come over for a listening session ... but prepare to be shocked by what you hear.
When I first viewed your room and setup a few years back, my first thought:
"My goodness, what a horrible space!"

Since I swapped out my Ditton Celestion 66 for DQ10 in the early 70’s, coherence has been my quest. Since then, I’ve not been impressed by ANY multi-driver co-planar speaker. Back then, I adopted my tag line "It’s not the Frequency. It’s the Time."

Shocked? Undoubtedly.
Check it out, Frank, he's an equal-opportunity insulter. If he ever heard your system, it would be  https://youtu.be/aY3s0FlwZfM?t=73
Hey MC, 
I’ve been following all your postings and comments on Audiogon for the past 2 years and just wanted to say Thanks for passing on your knowledge on all things audio. I’ve learned a lot from your comments and they have helped my understanding of audio gear immensely. What prompts this message is that I was talking to Eric Alexander this morning about his Tekton Moab speakers. By the end of our talk I placed my order for upgraded Moabs and I mentioned to him and Tammy that a good part of my decision to buy was based on your reviews and comments on Moabs. He spoke highly of you and seemed truly grateful for your kind remarks. Anyway, really just wanted to give credit where credit is due. Again, Thanks and I always enjoy reading your postings. 
My Best…..David
First off as a new guy with no experience and a limited budget I found this site quite by accident and ended up purchasing my speakers and integrated amp here. Since then  I've been a regular reader and occasional responder.
What I have observed is how helpful the members are in general and I've observed MC, in particular, has been a most consistent truth-teller( as far as I know) with an acerbic wit. I often wonder who is that masked man riding off into the sunset on a pair of double impacts. "Who are you who who who who  I really want to know"?
Good one. How can I measure up to anyone now after such a love as this?