musical subwoofer recommendation for 2-ch

Can someone recommend good subwoofers for 2-ch listening? I recently purchased a pair of very articulate speakers made by JAS audio. They have small woofers and so they are fast but do not have sufficient low bass.

I have a 15" Velodyne SPL-1500R. It is very powerful. But it is too slow to match up these speakers. So I'll save it for HT applications.

I am thinking to get two 10" subwoofers and connect them to the speakers. Is this a good idea? What are the good subwoofers I should consider?

Thanks in advance.
vett93
Post removed 
Let me describe my system. I have a 2-ch system integrated with my HT system. The 2-ch system has ModWright Denon player, BAT preamp, and Counterpoint NP100 hybrid power amp. The HT system has B&K Surround Processor and a 7-ch power amp.

The Velodyne SPL-1500R is connected to the LFE jack of B&K Surround Processor. For HT application, I set the cross-over at 80Hz. At 80Hz, it is too slow and boomy for 2-ch application. I have to set it at 50Hz to get good bass.

Another point is that I don't want to use B&K for 2-ch music. It is a good machine. But the ModWright Denon player and BAT preamp are better.

This is why I am thinking to get another subwoofer for 2-ch music and connect it to the speakers directly. Then I'll set the cross-over at around 50Hz.

Hope I am making more sense now.
Once again the REL's have separate inputs for HT and 2 Channel with separate volume controls.

If you set the crossover point the same for both, you will never have to touch it again, and will not have to buy a separate subwoofer for both.

As a matter of fact if you can afford two subwoofers, you could get one REL that is twice as good as the two separates.