Moving up from an Oppo 205

I have an Oppo 205 that I am using as a DAC with an Aurrender N100 via USB.  It sound surprising good and actually a better sounding (and functioning DAC) than the one in My McIntosh C2500.  I not only listen to my collection of Hi-Rez files but also now Tidal with MQA.   What would be a noticeable upgrade for a DAC and or DAC with steaming abilities. 
Only from a 2ch audio perspective.  
Thank you
vdosc
I own a Oppo 205 and the 95. 
toddalin, (open for offers on the 95). 

I modified the 205 with a linear power supply. The 4K video quality with discs and/or a HRZ Firestick streaming 4K Netflix is fantastic!

For audio though I use a PS Audio Direct Stream dac with the Windom firmware. It just sounds better.

ozzy
The 205 is a killer player. For 1080p and 4k video discs it is tops. The 205 is imo a good CD player, but it is a SUPERB standalone transport because it gets the PRaT right. I’ve put it up against several players as transport and it was a better transport to my ears.

I am trying out both Tidal HiFi and Apple Music streaming services now. A good quality redbook CD on my 205 feeding my DAC sounds much better to me.

Pair the 205 with a good DAC and be very happy. You will be sorry if you let it go.
Oh I agree the Oppo 205 is really impressive. And I will not be letting it go!
it’s a shame that Oppo quit making these products.  Again what I am searching for is an upgrade for my 2 ch audio only by way of a noticably better DAC and or combination DAC / transport (ie streamer ) with MQA for Tidal and my hard drive music.
Thanks for all the post 
Is there any benefit having the modwright upgrade if I am only using the 205 as a transport?
Look at Lampizator from $3k or up
And don't forget top sub cable the sell final touch audio
Cellist, most natural sub cable I have found under$2k at $850
Truly puts your digital on another level and at around $800
As wireworld,curioys,or lightspeed and a few others Lampizator 
Sell the cable also trial period on their product and having vacuum tubes also adds more naturalness and  upgrading tubes more tuning to your specific taste.