Moving again...system finally complete...back to starting over

After one plus year in a brand new condo we have decided to sell and move again. My system was just completed to my satisfaction. Happy with it and will now sell off most of the equipment because I am tired of storing and lugging large heavy boxes. 

My question is...are there any systems (same stack/manufacturer....eg Naim??) that present overall very decent sound with smooth highs and decent bass? Something easy to use with quality amplification. 

To give a sense of where I am now: Pass INT-25, Spendor Classic 100's with stands, Luxman dac, Sugden phono pre, Luxman PD171 table. I do not have to go to the same price point that the above represents, in fact I am ready to simply compromise for decent sound from smaller, more manageable components. Room is agnostic for the purpose of the conversation as I think I will be listening slightly  'nearerfield' (3'-6' away). 

Sorry for the length. Help and direction is appreciated. Thank you. 

blackhawkskid6

have you considered your current system may sound even better in your new home

Actually, no....because I am expecting a smaller listening space and the Spendor's are pretty large. 

I am getting the impression I should give it a whirl.

Thank you for the optimism!

I moved from New Jersey to Arizona....took my stuff...pro mover....all is well.

@blackhawkskid6 I’ve trimmed down my system and know what you mean about storing boxes etc. I’m in a townhouse so space is limited, and I also have neighbors which eliminates big floor standers and subs. I have the Dynaudio Heritage Specials which I consider my forever speakers, paired with a Supernait 2 and WiiM Mini. That’s it, very simple and compact. The two components take up very little space, the Mini especially, and the bookshelves, while big, don’t have much of a footprint. My listening position is maybe 9ft from the speakers and the SN2 will comfortably belt out peaks in the mid 90db range with my 85db speakers. I’m really happy with the sound and love the minimalist look. Look for a smaller integrated and pair with a wiim mini or pro and a good pair of bookshelf speakers. Or go for an all in one like the Naim Nova, NAD m33 or Yamaha R-N2000A