Monitors for Sim integrated

I've recently changed all my equipment. Presently I have a Sim I-5.3 integrated and a Rega Apollo CD player. Am very happy with the combination but am looking now to swap out my B&W 704 speakers (which are too large for my room) with a pair of monitors.

Is anyone using monitors with their Sim equipment? What do you like? I've so far tried B&W 805 (no bass, aggressive tweeter;)and Dynaudio 1.4 (great bass, but just not musical). I also tried the monitor section of the Verity Rienzi: I'm trying to like it because I like that you can purchase the bass section separately in the future, but it sounded harsh with my amp.

Any recommendations? Thanks in advance.
rfprice
I'm intrigued by these GMAs. The reviews and comments are glowing. Too bad the nearest dealer is almost 150 miles away.
Rfprice,dude, do yourself a favour and go hear them!You will not be dissappointed and you will want to thank me profusely ( although a small thanks would suffice).By the the way I misspelled the speakers name, which is Pico Executive, which is designed for med to smaller rooms.I heard the GMA Europas in my room and we ran them with the Karan amp that puts out 270 watts.The speaker was hitting spl's that were over 103-105 without a hint of strain ( that is the whole truth so help me GOD). So you must really put forth some effort that will be well rewarded in audio terms.Hope this helps Dennis
I agree with the Totem recommendation, specifically the Model One Signatures.
Hello Rfprice,

Does your local dealer have a pair of gibbon 3s? Based on your comments about the Super 8s, it sounds like you're right, they are overloading your room. The little gibbon 3s could be the perfect match, giving you a good measure of the transparency of the S8s with a better tonal balance for your system and room. Good luck and happy listening.

Cheers,
John DeVore
Hello John,

Thanks for the recommendation. I believe my dealer does have the Gibbon 3 (Goodwin's in Waltham, MA). In fact, I was also thinking about trying the Gibbon 8 which has the port in the front. By necessity I have to place the speaker 14-18 inches before the wall and I think a front port might made a good difference.

Best,
R