Mobile Fidelity OML-1 - Any thoughts/opinions?

I'm looking for some new monitors and am considering the Mobile Fidelity OML-1. Anyone out there own them or perhaps have auditioned them lately?

Many thanks,

John
jpstereo

Showing 1 response by sthomas12321

I didnt see a sales pitch either. A sales pitch is, and there on sale right now, I can ship some to you today, try my products product its better in the benifit or that benifit,etc. All I saw was a audiogon member making comparisons to speakers he's heard, which if he is a dealer will probably be what he sells. How does this differ from anyone? We recommend what weve heard. Of course he's going to bring up items he sells. I think its pretty rude to bring him down, even if he WAS making a sales pitch, isnt that his job? He WOULDNT BE MUCH OF A SALESMAN OR HAVE A BUISINESS IF HE DIDNT. Isnt it also good to give feedback and answer questions one might have and help guide someone to the right product. If he didnt believe in his products he would go out of buisiness.Anyway, I read this and wanted to comment. Feel free to go through all my posts and count the I, me, and mines. You must have alot of spare time.