Micromega M100 vs Coda CSib, vs Pass ? vs

I’ve been running a Micromega M100 for a few months that initially I did not care for. Not sure what happened but now I really like it. I was thinking back and it’s possible I had the room correction engaged from the previous owner.
Between the M100 and a few other items I can sell I can round up probably 6 grand. Would anything in that price range used be a substantial improvement to the Micromega. I would lose the very good DAC in the Micromega so would prob need to budget at least 1k out of the 6 for a DAC. 
Driving Pioneer S-1ex and Focal 836w. Listen to Rock, Acoustic Rock, outlaw country, metal, Reggae (sometimes). 

Thanks
mofojo

Showing 4 responses by mofojo

I’m adding Ayre to the list to consider as well. Everything I read about them is just excellent. 
I’m really starting to appreciate the Micromega with the Focals, just a great synergy. I like it with the Pioneers as well but am kinda dumbfounded I may be liking the much cheaper Focals more. 
Sounds like the Krell is something I should definitely check out if I ran across one with the right price.  If I decide to try something Ill definitely keep the Micromega until I can do proper comparison. Too many times I’ve sold something without a side by side and left thinking hmmmmm….. I wonder.