Micromega M-100/150

I recently purchased a Micromega M-100 with the knowledge they no longer support their app for streaming. When I open there app my device is recognized and it shows Quobuz in which I don't presently subscribe to. I was wondering if any micromega users have a different app that can be used to stream to this device? I presently use Amazon music and Spotify. Or do I just have to get a seperate streamer? Maybe audiotroy has some input?

rbull11

We sold the micromega with a node or a 432evo standard

The standard sounds much better then the node

And can be upgraded to a higher end model as your system progresses

DAVE and Troy

AUDIO INTELLECT NJ

432EVO BLUESOUND DEALERS

I’ve read JPLAY works well for Qobuz.  MconnectHD also works but I don’t really recommend it as it seems to have connection issues and JPLAY apparently sounds better as well.  Hope this helps.

FYI, JPLAY offers a free trial. I’ve used mconnectHD and have had very frustrating connection problems as have many others so I’m about to try JPLAY as well. If it works it’ll be well worth the extra $ (that’s not all that much) and even more so if it sounds better. Hope it works for you.

I'm actually able to Airplay to my M-100 from Spotify and Amazon Apps. Just figured it out.

I misread your post — sorry.  You should do a free trial of Qobuz and see what you think — better sound quality than Amazon or Spotify.  I believe Airplay is limited in its resolution if you care.