Mhdt Labs Orchid

In my  journey for a DAC to use with my ancient CD player; one reply suggested I look at the Mhdt Orchid.  Alas I cannot find much information on it, though what I  found was quite compelling.  Anyone have any experience ( both good or bad) with it?
Thanks
MP
mpomerantz
+1 to @uberwaltz's suggestion.  Read that thread and you'll get a ton of information.

Because that other thread is about other DAC's and goes on forever about a host of things, I'll just say that I'm happy as a clam with my Orchid. My CD playback is so good that I'm not missing vinyl (my cart is out for repair). I've always like CD's though so I'm not one of those guys. I've appreciated that it allows for playback without the annoying breaks that you get with LP's. For classical and a lot of other long form music, it's been great. Just that the format needed help. And I feel like the Orchid does that. I'll be interested to do some back to back when I get my turntable setup. 
it is excellent i have one, also a stockholm

mhdt guys know dacs, have great ears 
Are you looking through microfiche at the library?  Tons of info online.  Great dac!