MERIDIAN DSP8000 What should I do?

Hello, this is my first post so please bear with me. I purchased a pair of MERIDIAN DSP8000 POWERED SPEAKERS including 2 10" Subs and a Center Chanel Speaker. This was an Estate Sale find and I have no way to test them. I contacted Meridian directly and 3 dealers within 100 miles of my home in San Diego. Amazingly, not ONE person has returned any calls or emails. I need cables but the DSP8000 but they  uses a proprietary connection. I want to sell the lot, but I don't want to sell speakers I can't test. Any Ideas?
128x128tkokevo
Go to hitchikers guide to Meridian forum. I bought a pair a few years ago and the guys on that site got me up and listening in no time, Freakin awesome find for the used prices. PM me with if you want to chat.
Legacy  has the meridian logo lower while the later have the letter M there then 2009 to 2013 use a black soft dome and the 8000.2 use an aluminum tweeter from 2014 to current and the 8kse will have se in the sd on back and a be tweeter thats a darker grey than the.2. Like I said there's help on the hitchhikers forum, check 'em out. You may decide to keep them after you hear them.
Amazing speakers- congratulations on your find!  As Steve said, you may decide to keep them.  

From your question, it appears you have the older style 8000s, ones with the din and coaxial connections on the back.  You can source replacement cables on Ebay.  Reaching out to the HH Guide is also a good suggestion.  All of the manuals are available online.

You can PM if you would like accurate pricing regarding what you can expect to get if you choose to sell them.