Measuring line noise and power conditioners

I recently purchased a Trifield EMI (Dirty Electricity) Line Meter to measure noise coming from my outlets. To my surprise, my $500 power conditioner (name withheld to protect the potentially innocent) appears to not filter any noise per the Trifield readings. In fact, with some of my outlets the measures are higher through the conditioner’s outlets, than the measures coming straight out of the wall. The manufacturer denies anything is wrong with their conditioner, claiming the Trifield is measuring the wrong frequencies. Can anyone explain?

output555
All of which you are discussing is subject matter I really want to dissect and develop to improve my system. How can there be so much conjecture on a topic that's been focused on and researched for so long?

To me it makes sense that if an alternating current can be cleaned up in a manner, which is either different and or better than the rectifier/filtering in the devices consuming power, it can have a positive effect on the sound?
@steakster ,
Those are some pretty nice quotes. Jimi was more than a musician. I especially liked the one the went,
"I've been imitated so well I've heard people copy my mistakes."
Seems he also had a great sense of humor.

All the best,
Nonoise
Electricity can carry noise, however usually it shouldn't interfere or degrade the sound. I run a power center as well and spent alot on it. I was more concerned about protecting my equipment and the on and off sequencing. If you dont have your equipment on a dedicated circuit I would check that first. I also like the way it looks. 
I didn't like people that just like to throw hate at other people. I certainly am not gullible however I do have an open mind to new ideas, given the enviroment we are all now in maybe that's not a bad thing. 
I tested my ac outlets with a rfi meter before my furman and it was 97. I could hear the police talking on radio. After the furman it was 2. Couldn’t hear anything. I also added a 20amp dedicated solid strand line and an audioquest Edison nrg 20 outlet and my system sounds fantastic. So well, I can’t stand to listen to my other system upstairs. It sounds grainy. My teenagers agree as well. They’re already becoming young audiophiles. Couldn’t be happier. 
Mickeyb

Are your 2 systems identical and room acoustics and speakers exactly the same ?