mcintosh vs jeff rowland

Does anyone have an opinion as to which integrated amp is better between a mcintosh ma7000 and a jeff rowland concentra or continuum? Thanks
128x128jamiek
JPrice - before you jump - you are not crazy - 3d sound stage "should" exist, if you're doing it right.  It is the holy grail that most read about, chase and are unable to achieve, so they say its a falsehood.

As for Mac and Jeff Rowland, if they took all the engineers and all the employees from Macintosh and lined them up in front of Jeff Rowland, they still could not shine his shoes.  Jeff Rowland gear achieves things very few manufacturers can do.  Its all in the power applications and attention to detail (ceramic circuit boards)  for Jeff and no one comes close.
My dealer once demonstrated a few different amps, and since then I can detect the 3D sound stage.

In my experience, class-A amps tend to project this 3D image, but I don’t know if all the class-A can do or the other classes can’t do.

I have heard a few Macintosh in different occasion, and I don’t feel 3D is not their strength.
An older topic but anyhow..
I read things above as it never sounds as live a 3d amp stagepicture..and sure..it will never be...
I own rowland gear and satisfie me after 35 years of many brands in high end land.
What it does is bring the meaning of the performance over in a confincing way as if it was ment to be.
Give the feel of the musical event,that,s all audio can bring.
I have heard systems of almost a million dollars which did not move me at all and set ups of 20 k wich did the trick...it,s all about matching ,
Also it is what you expect of the performance so that you dont have to look any further and be settled for a few years till the spark for searching comes back....
Enjoy the music!