Mcintosh MA 6600 or 2275

The price is within $100 of each other, used. But the 6600 is "several years old and the 2275 was built in 2011 and is tubes totally.
I'm wondering if anyone knows the reliability on either one..

Thanks
harley52
McIntosh as a brand in known to be reliable. If choosing between the two I would purchase the 2275.
Check out these comments:
http://www.audiokarma.org/forums/showthread.php?t=191687
I've heard the MA6600 and it is outstanding. From what I've read, others feel it is on par with the MA6800 which is supposd to be Mac's best integrated prior to the latest series. Plus you can add a tuner module to it and make it a receiver. I love the looks of the MA2275 plus the tubes, but I think the MA6600 is more bang for the buck. Good luck!
Few years back I faced the same dilemma, chose the MA6600. Not wanting to have the possible future expense of tube replacement in this stage of my life. I have be in heaven with the MA6600. Not only the addition of having the tuner module installed. But the features such a matching gain levels and tone controls for individual components makes for a superb integrated amp.

The MA2275 is a one of a kind. And not offered new in any rendition in the current Mc line up. That would be my one reason to go with the 2275. Reliability I feel would not be a issue with either amp.

Sound wise I love my MA6600 so very much even more than my tube integrated that I have as well. Post your choice, you cannot go wrong.