Mcintosh c2600

I currently running a Parasound p6 with a Classé 5200.  Thinking about trying a Mcintosh C2600.  Wondering if anybody has any experience with one.  
ljutic
I have a Mcinoths C2600. Been very happy with it.

Running it with a Mcintosh MC452, but I'd be happy to answer any questions you have. What would you like to know? 

It seems like people are hit or miss on McIntosh. Just wondering from people who own one how sound quality wise they match up to competing pre amps. 
Post removed 
Post removed 
Thanks d2girls.  Preamp needs to have DAC and HT bypass.  I don’t have a lot of room and if I can find a preamp with dac built in it is a plus. I have always wanted Mac equipment.  If I buy the preamp I will eventually replace the amp with Mac also.  
I bought a c2600 just last week, open box, and love it so far. It replaced a c47 and before that a Peachtree NovaPre. I like the c2600 the most and the tubes make a positive difference for me. Very open soundstage and an amazing midrange. And as you noted it has a DAC and HT bypass though I don't use it, Overall I'm very happy with it. And yes I have it paired with a Mac amp. 
I've owned several pieces of McIntosh equipment over the years, currently have a C2500 paired with an MC452 to drive a pair of Focal speakers.  I think the C2600 has an upgraded built in DAC compared to the C2500; in my case I used a PS Audio DirectStream DAC, so that difference didn't make sense to me.

After breaking the C2500 in I upgraded the tubes to Gold Lions and that further improved the sound quality.